RDS is Covid safe
The following information outlines the changes that we have made to adapt to our new conditions.
All teachers and admin staff have completed the Australian Government’s online COVID-19 training course and RDS is a certified a Covid Safe business, with our safety plan approved by the NSW Government. The Studio is regularly professionally sanitised.
It’s a different world and there will be some changes to how classes are conducted.
· teachers and students will need to use hand sanitiser or wash their hands before and after each class;
· barres will be wiped down before each class. Barre work will comply with social distancing requirements;
· there will be no partner work or floor work;
· any props used in pre-school classes will be disinfected daily. A separate set will be used for each class;
· dance shoes must be worn in all classes – no bare or stockinged feet;
· rolls are marked for each class and will be used for any necessary contact tracing;
Stay home if anyone in your family is sick! No one will be allowed into the Studio with a temperature, cold, runny nose or a cough.